Jags and Colts play each other next Sunday, someone has to lose again!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

As much as i'd like to see the Jags go 0-3 i rather see the Colts take a divisional loss.

what about you guys?

and i'd also like to see CJ rush for 170 yards on the Texans with about 3 TD's and 30 recieving yards.

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I'm with you jesse, it would be nice to have both of them 2 games behind the Titans (we all know the Texans will lose :yes:).

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Ya no kiddin! I was in Cincy for the game, and saw the 15-0 score in the 3rd quarter, and was in shock that Indy had tied it up, and eventually won :(

That could have been insanely huge for us, especially since one would have to be 0-3 after next week

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Since we've already beaten the Jags, I say Go Jags this weekend...

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Jax are already far behind, so let them have a W.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Jags have a good chance. I think the Bills might be a bit like us this year... a team that isn't getting a lot of attention but has quietly improved to being a contender. So it's no surprise they came away with a W. MJD and Taylor will break out soon and I think the Colts D suits the Jags running style well.

We shouldn't look past the Moo Cows, because they always get up for playing us and we can easily have a let down - but we should win, and going up 2 games in our division would give this team a lot of confidence. Go Jags.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yeah the Bills are us basically. Our D is better, but Edwards might be better than Collins. They also get to play the Fins twice, which is a big help.

8. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

The Jags have no offensive line, an overrated quarterback and defense. They also like to yap yap yap, and never back it up.

We should get our starting center Jeff Saturday back, and Dallas Clark this week.

I hate the Jags, not as much as I hate the Pats, but worse than I hate Pittsburgh.

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Just goes to show that EVERY game is important

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As much as I hate the Jags, and most of you Colt fans are pretty alright, I still want a two game lead over the entire South.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar