Post-Game Thread Jags 20-Titans 7

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Game was awful to watch. I was looking forward to it all week, then it was just punishing. Nice thing about night games and getting up at 5 eastern every day, I can just go to bed when it starts to suck.

I wonder what things would be like if Adoree didn't give away the punt. Don't know what has happened to him, he showed so much potential.

I'm not giving up on Saffold yet. I want to see him work with Lewan. Plus, look at how bad Butler started last year and he has been good since. There is still hope there.

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I can't remember the exact yardage but our average yardage to pick up a 1st was like 19 yards or something around halftime. Which means we kept taking either sacks or penalties and put ourselves in 3rd and a mile. Its hard to dig out out of that if your line is non-existent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. apathaeticTN

apathaeticTN Starter

absolutely worst titan game i've seen in years; don't expect to call in local radio shows to voice your opinion they will talk over you and spin this that it is not MM8's fault blame is exclusively on o-line and adore jackson to start the game. Fact of the matter is it is beyond tanny time; high time we get him in there and see what he can do. MM8's can't even hit a screen pass

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

No, they are picking everything apart.

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

My brother asked me last night what I thought about the Titans execution. I told him I was in favor of it.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We played complimentary football last night....the offense was putrid, special teams gave them a TD and our defense just couldn't get off the field in key spots and the decision to not take the points was poor coaching....so everyone is to blame for last night.

The season is still young....I said that I'd be happy coming out of Sept. with a 2-2 record and we still have a chance to do that.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This team is going to get blown apart into unrecognizable pieces by Atlanta.

This offensive line is absolutely horrible. Davis has turned into a bust and the Arthur experiment a failure...another homer hire failure.

I dont think we eek out 5 wins and I honestly believe we go winless in the division.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't disagree. 0-2 in the division in 3 games is really, really bad. best case is 4-2 and does anybody think we'll win the rest of our division games. we also have 2 AFC losses in 3 games. Not good either. No way we take a tie-breaker. And very unlikely we win division with an outright record.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

We're finally getting consistent!

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Not buying this at all. Adoree has been bad, but the defense as a whole has been solid. Keeping teams to 20 points or less should win you games in the NFL. And look at all the other teams with awful OL but QBs still find ways to make plays. Watson and Wilson come to mind. Mariota is just holding the ball and taking the sack far too often, he legit looks terrified out there. The OL has been bad, but this guy is supposed to be a scrambling QB. He has 0 pocket awareness, he runs into sacks more often than not.

A good QB, and this team is solid. Doesn't even have to be a great one, just a guy who can get the ball out in less than 4 seconds. That really isn't much to ask.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar