Post-Game Thread Jags 20-Titans 7

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Saffold looks like waste of millions to me

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Why was the throw to Davis called an illegal formation? He covered delanie, but he never went out for a route. I’m a little confused on that rule.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thursday night is EXACTLY the kind of game Jacksonville is built for.

We play perfectly into their hands.

If they manage to get a multiple-score lead... their defense can do what it was designed to do - the off on the QB.

We gifted them the first score almost immediately... the second was good on them, though.

If we had kept it a close game, their defense would've "held back" a bit - but instead, they knew pretty much how we'd have to play and just bull rushed our QB.

They rarely found themselves in such a position before, which is why they used to struggle even with such a great defense.

Maybe next time...

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No. While he may be our most valuable piece he still has enough in the tank to be useful in our front seven. Simmons/Casey will be a good tandem next season

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar