Jadeveon Clowney now a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chronos, Sep 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

we didn’t reach the super bowl with either of those players.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

hence why I said Clowney isn’t the biggest signing unless he takes us to the SB.

also, KVB and Mawae helped made our dline and oline elite and we were SB favorites in 08.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

But if those signings didn't lead us to a Super Bowl why does Clowney have to do it to surpass them? That makes no sense. If it's all based on how far a team makes it then the Titans need to win one playoff game with Clowney to surpass those signings.

Let's not forget that Albert Haynesworth was the MVP of that defense in 2008 and is what made that defense elite. KVB was good but he was never an elite player. Clowney is an elite player.

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hey @Chronos change the thread title now!!

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This one is not mine. They merged the two, so this one is on someone else. Mine mentioned 520 as a news breaker .

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sorry man, just went to Page 1

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Kyle Vanden Bosh had 4 career sacks and one season with more than 13 tackles when we signed him.

The KVB signing was the free agency equivalent of when your coworker gets an extra McDonald's biscuit in the drive thru and gives it to you.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I would Orakbo was a bigger free agent signing than KVB. KVB turned out to be a very good player for us, but his signing was not a big deal at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar