Jacoby Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tailback talent more-so.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

White and Henry are going to be fine. Henry is a year away but will be a gamebreaker and white will be good this year.

3. Deuce Wayne

White will be good, but he was a no-brainer pick. Henry is a lost cause. He never had it and more than likely never will.
    I do think we would have taken Jacoby Jones a few picks after he was taken off the board seeing as how we went with a WR there. I really wanted him here myself, but what can ya' do?

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I was hoping for Jones or Charles Johnson witht that pick but we took P-Willy who should be cut.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

based on what?

6. Deuce Wayne

Based on being a huge disappointment so far, I'm guessing? I expected him to at least do something this preseason, but all he did was drop passes and look confused.
    If he were a free agent, he'd be cut. But since he was a draft pick, he gets a pass. It's not very fair for people like Ealy who with less experience in general looks far more impressive.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good lord. i think im one of the more negative posters on this board, but sometimes you guys just blow my mind about how high your expectations are for these guys.

that's two rookies you have written off tonight.

8. Deuce Wayne

Haven't written them off. I just expected to see SOMETHING. Something other than dropped passes. A flash, something. Chris Davis is a rookie and he showed something. Biren Ealy was undrafted and he showed something. I expected Filani and Williams to do the same. I don't think it's too much to ask.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

No offense but he was not impressive all of camp or preseason and for a third rounder I expect to see something maybe a contribution or some potential I see none. Yeah he's big, fast, long arms but has shown nothing. 3rd Rounders should be some what decent at this point.

VY yelled at him for lack of effort last week....good sign.

Look at some other WR's taken in round 3 like James Jones and Jacoby Jones to name a few they are producing while he well does nothing.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I agree with Gloat on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar