Jackrabbit Cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Good, was the last cut i was hoping for. Jenkins was burnt toast most of the year, was solid the last bit of the season. Unfortunately my last memory of him is that gimme pick he dropped in playoffs. Saves us good chunk of change

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

late Reese era Titans fielded like 40 players cause they lacked CAP to even sign minimum salary guys

IIRC the only guys on roster that did not play that game were injured

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Reese was paying big money to guys like Pillar and Olson....at least JRob is willing to move on...made right call with Casey and I think has made the right decisions this yr with Saffold and Jenkins....you can't have a full team of all stars

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

Good. Was waiting for this one.

Thanks for the effort, but we can find another vet CB for less money.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Autry is great but the rest of last year's free agency is leaving a lot to be desired. I'd be ok if we are pretty quiet this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Carp

Carp Starter

Dupree was pretty dang good once he returned from IR. Was one of best players on defense over the last 4-5 games (including post-season). He really came on strong.

#16 Carp, Mar 15, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yeah I'm kinda reserving judgement on Dupree. His deal was huge, we need him to consistently be an impact player or that contract is pretty bad.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I've always wanted us to get Casey Hayward when he has been a FA in the past. He still was graded out as one of the better CBs last yr. Just not sure if he has the wheels left. I like PJ Williams from the Saints too...

others available
    Patrick Peterson
    AJ Bouye
    Desmond Trufant
    Steven Nelson
    Rasul Douglas
    Kevin King
    Akello Witherspoon

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Let’s be clear that JRob also responsible for the cap situation with which he has to work.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Indeed.

That Tannehill restructure and Julio trade are killing Robinson right now. This past season was geared towards win it now and the Titans blew it.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar