Jackass: The Game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BigRed3, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IL8K7UNIld0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IL8K7UNIld0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, it's different. I'll give them credit for that.

I'm just a not a big fan of naked men and hair, and stuff like that. If that is in the game forget it. But sometimes they do funny stuff.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i am so getting that

:sarcasm:

SARCASM

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Blah. If they aren't giving this away for free, good luck getting people to buy it.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I actually might want to play that. LOL. Its so stupid its funny. How they will have a storyline for this game I have no idea but wow.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That game has about as much appeal as the video game from Burger King.

for what it's worth... Jackass has been funny in the past but I'd feel like a moron if I watched it regularly. I don't expect that game to be a big seller. I'd buy my child GTA or Duke Nukem before that Jackass game. Kids can be morons. They don't need any help. I'm young enough to remember how stupid I was.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

1- The burger king racing game is fire, I was playin taht one night, its sick

2- That game looks awesome

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, I've never played it. It looks kinda lame. Still though, my point is I needn't worry about my child getting his hands on a sub-machine gun... although any kid could emulate the jack-*** stuff. All you need is a shopping cart and a friend to push you into a curb thus flipping it end over end. The problem with jackass is the show makes it looks cool to endanger one's own self using everyday items. Yeah, it's kinda funny on slap stick level but those guys are actually stunt professionals trying to sell themselves as amatuer idiots. Same token with pro wrestling. Sure, they say it's fake and it is but the moves they smack down are coordinated and scripted. They guy knows what is about to happen so he braces himself to take the hit. Yeah, it does hurt, alot... but children don't always understand that. Then they end up in the ER and the other kids at school sign their casts for the next 8 weeks. Running around with tactical weapons in a virtual enviroment is much more violent on the surface but with withe parental guidence it can be understood that killing for real is wrong. It's a much tougher sell to tell a kid that Johhnny Knoxville is a trained proffesional, despite the disclaimer.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol you should worry about Paul wanting to be the Polar Express or a Car. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar