J.J. Watt released by Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tbone in TN, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Maybe he just has money down on those 3?

3. HurrayTitans!

That’s a weird way to word that he doesn’t care about a championship or money (kind of).
    Well, good luck on your ho-hum end to your career. This will be that part everyone forgets about.

4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Still reckon he respected the Texans enough to not jump to a division rival.

That makes it down to the browns and the cardinals. coin flip really.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

JJ Watt just saved the Titans’ defense by not signing with us.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I think you are right. And if we coygive him that kind of money, we can definitely get some pass rushing help via free agency.

7. HurrayTitans!

I think division rival had absolutely nothing to do with it and typically gets blown way out of proportion as a thing when I don’t think it’s a thing in 99% of all transactions. Trades, FA, whatever, teams really don’t care if it’s a division rival or not.

8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I like to see we made a competitive offer, but I am glad we didnt get him. I am concerned he wont live up to his money at this point.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

And at halftime of opening day here in Arizona, JJ Watt and Chandler Jones have both gone down with injuries. Looks like it’s the season for the pair of them.

And in other news, the Titans lineup of Hassan Reddick, Shelby Harris, Christian Barmore, Jeffrey Simmons and Harold Landry already have combined for six sacks in the first half.

Now back to you Kent.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I already know all the roster moves they are about to make, but you’re not gonna know now.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar