J.J. Watt released by Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tbone in TN, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

But Vrabel and JJ are boys.

In all seriousness, we should not pay JJ over $10mill
    We don’t need to pay for Star power I want to pay for performance

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

And Dallas

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Houston would still suck and Watson would be just as unhappy up in Seattle. Problems moved, not solved. Wilson issue is he is tired of being hit so much. The only QBs sack more last year than Watson are Wentz and Wilson.

I think it’s more the QB than the Oline. What do those 3 have in common. They hang onto the ball longer than anyone else in the league,

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Lewan: “I’m stupid you’re smart. I was wrong you were right. You’re the best I’m the worst. Um, you are good looking I’m not attractive. Let’s just be teammates and move forward,”

haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Sorry, I don’t use the joke emoji or lol - assume most can pick up on that...

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I’m sorry... I did ... I always take any opportunity I can to take a shot at the Texans. It wasn’t aimed at you.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, they are a big target. Easterby should start a cult like Scientology, he could sign up Cal.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The City of Houston should have never run off Bud Adams. He as a better owner than he got credit for. It’s The Curse of Bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar