I've defended this team all the way ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

It IS the case, and the refs screwed it up. What happened in the game a few years ago means nothing because even if a ref screws up, the results still stand.

It wasnt reviewable because he was ruled down BEFORE the fumble. Thats why it was not reviewed.

Refs blew it. They had their favorites today (the Colts) and milked it all they could.

2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

If that's the case, then it needs to change this off-season, because it IS reviewable in college. It's completely obscene for amateur's to get a call right that pros don't.

3. Alzarius

I agree 100%

These guys just got a raise, they need to be earning it and today they clearly didnt.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am done wasting money and emotion on this team. I put my tickets for da' bear on stubhub and they sold in ten minutes. The only way I attend another game this year is if Jerry Gray is fired, he will not be so I will be watching from home, or doing something fun...anything but wasting anymore energy on this team. Tired of watching the "same season" for 17 years now. When someone is held accountable for play on the field I will be back, not until.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RealestWhiteBoy

I had even bought away tickets. Row A tickets 3rd level behind the North end zone for Titans @ Dolphins just went up for sale on eBay for anyone wanting a southern Florida vacation this fall.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

That was I. Not sure I was the only one who thought it.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

I've seen Fisher outright defy refs and hold up games shouting in their ear with red face, risking being ejected to ensure they don't mess up another call. I've seen him get a warning flag for our fans being too loud and it being "unsportsman" against the Colts in Nashville and him run up and down the sideline throwing his arms up and down openly defying the refs to get us louder.

I've yet to see Munch show ANY defiance or fight against the refs for this team.

8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

The biggest difference between Munch and Fisher is that, for all his faults, Fisher showed passion on the sidelines, whereas Munch is a lifeless tool on the sideline.

9. Alzarius

when

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It is kind of hard to believe an OT loss and so many people are choosing to jump ship now.

Granted the season is pretty much over so now as good as any point I guess.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar