It's looking more and more like we're trading 5th pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 8isGreat, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Great! Way to Jinx our trade options...

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sounds like it's just Jrob & team sources trying to increase the price of #5.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

There's no one I'm in love with if we stay at 5. So it'd be nice to trade down for sure.

If we can walk away at the end of Thursday night with Howard/Foster Davis/Foster Williams/Foster I'll be ecstatic. Picking up a 2nd and taking CB would be icing on the cake.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

My thought as well. I may say I love OJ, but honestly however it shakes out, we should come out with some great players than can help our team. And there isn't anyone at #5 that really tickles my fancy soooo much more than half a dozen other guys that will likely be there at #12.

This is one of those drafts where you want quantity of high picks because there's a lot of quality.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Just lmao if you guys think its smoke. Jrob isnt a smoker like the rest of them. Hes straight up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think LB is a bigger need than WR. Give me Foster and then the best CB or WR.

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

DeDe westbrook in the 4th

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'd like Gordon to be included if we trade with the Browns. #5 & a late rounder for #12, #33 & Gordon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

ILB isn't the reason the pass defense and offense were bad. Those need to be addressed before anything else. Plenty of teams get by without ILBs who can run with every TE in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar