IT'S EDIBLE - random recipe thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Groovy :guitar:

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Wow. I couldn't live in the South. Too much of a prude. If I know the ingredients and i don't like it, I'm gone. I'm sure this stuff is great though. :))

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What?

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'd get spooked by stuff like mustard in recipes. [not exactly my favorite condiment.] but if i didn't know the recipe or anything i'm sure i'd love it. but moving to the south or whatever would be a little difficult at first getting used to different food. west PA isn't exactly a great place to find/taste cajun food. :tongue:

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Don't fear the mustard. It can't do you permanent damage...

[​IMG]

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Oh god... you never know where that mustard has been before! you've been with everyone that mustard has been with. :barf::makefun2:

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I wasn't questioning the food part, but the "prude" part... West PA probably explains it - not that anyone from that area could justify being a prude, they probably just don't know what it means...

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this thread is gay....

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No more gay than Washington Nats threads that nobody cares about...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar