It could be worse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

you mean when the Titans lose to the Colts..

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Jim Caldwell had a Hall of Fame heading 24-8 record before Manning went down. Now, 0-6. Tony Dungy got to hide under the Manning shield as well. He was 54-42 in Tampa with a 2-4 playoff record.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cool....who cares?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's a better win percentage than Fisher had.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

At least we have good tackles to prevent Freeney and Mathis from having big games.

Unfortunately we don't have a running back amd having the worst rushing attack in the league eventually catches up to you. I would not be the least bit surprised if we lose next week. Joseph Addai and Delone Carter will probably combine for 150 yards on our terrible run D while CJ tries to top 25 yards on 20 carries.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why is the Colts losing worse?

We have our starting QB.

We had a home game.

We had 2 weeks to prepare for this team.

The Saints are better than the Texans.

The Texans were beat up like crazy.

How in the world was our loss not as bad as theirs?...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

When the Colts beat us.

I've seen nothing in the last 2 games that inspires confidence that we're going to win another game this season.

8. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

Agreed, a betting man would put their money on the Colts despite the thrashing they recieved in New Orleans.

Tennessee just look BAD

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They lost by a record margin.
    They let a QB throw more TDs than incompletions
    They let in the highest score since 1970
    Allowed 36 First downs
    Allowed 557 yards

In 3 weeks, no one is going to care we lost 41 - 7 to the Texans.
    The Colts are down in the record books for this game.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahah really man forget this week...last i checked they got a ring...this is pathetic..

ohh yeah and they still got manning and possibly getting luck...i won't lie right now they still look pretty good in terms of outlook.

not to mention sheer division domination. im so pissed right now...do you realize if manning does come back, then Luck trains under him for a while how scary that could be for rest of AFC south, let alone if the texans actually get good. maybe a rant, but ****.

as a fan to get ur team wrecked on by an injury riddled team, go to a bye week rest up and get healthy, than get wrecked on again by a slumping team at home.....i wonder if we sell out next week..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar