Isn't It About Time Pac?...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I'll put you down for the latter.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

try to keep your opinions in your post and I'll keep mine in my own....................Adam onfield performance justifies this criticism.

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

...or it could be both.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Bongo, I dont agree. A pick would be nice, but he is making plays, coming up hitting people, showing passion on the field. Our team needs that....

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I have no problem with Pac-Man not having an interception. That doesn't mean he isn't performing well, it means that teams won't throw to his side because he is a great cover guy. He covers like a blanket. But he does have a lot of off the field issues he needs to solve.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Boo on this thread! Boooo!

What does it say next to the lollipop guild? And, Pac isn't a munchkin!

7. I Want Om' Thugs...

I think Pac is gonna become a great corner in this league for years to come, I just think its an interesting stat even if he is a shut-down corner...

8. well if we kept our opinions in our own posts and didnt talk about what other people posted then there would pretty much be no reason for a forum in the first place..................

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ghost...your learning...lol

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Had he made the interception, Jones almost certainly would have returned it for a score and effectively would have put the game out of reach. Ultimately, the outcome was not assured until safety Lamont Thompson intercepted a pass with 1:06 remaining.

this is funny to me in a way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar