Isiah Wilson done with Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

5 games =/= a career. Pretty hard to be a standout on a terrible defense for an entire season straight. He definitely tailed off but I think he's the most valuable defender we've had since Haynesworth tbh.

Also all busts aren't created equally, Wilson hurts pretty bad but Beasley and clowney don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

If I had to pick between simmons or Wilson+one good season of Beasley and clowney. I'm still taking simmons every time.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Are projects in the 1st the same as potential in the 1st?

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hot take - Wilson will start at least one game this season.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

For the Ladies Lingerie Football League. I’m in. As long as he doesn’t wear a thong.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don’t know, that seems to work for the government.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Pre-draft he was a project, post draft a train wreck. When guys who have had very little are suddenly millionaires, it can muck around with their brains. With the restrictions last year with the pandemic, there were probably less comprehensive evaluations in place. I also believe JR regretted losing Conklin and was trying to compensate with a clever pick.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

:puke:

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Titans Twitter roasts Isaiah Wilson saying he's done with team

I've no doubt this was from some of you and many more can't be posted in the article. I'll add that I expect nothing else, very Philadelphian fan of us. Also, his "announcement" is really more akin to being part of a FB group that you're tired of and making an announcement that you're "leaving the group" and trying to explain why when no one actually cares.

A couple from the article::
    Isaiah Wilson is making Kevin Dodd look like he’s worthy of the Titans ring of honor

Panda’s girlfriend lasted more on his lap during Draft Night than Isaiah Wilson’s effective playing time as a Titan.

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So he is done or not?...I'm so confused

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Oh he's definitely done you can't allow players like this to hang around with the culture we got in Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar