Isiah Wilson done with Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

What good does it do the Titans to cut him today??? It doesn't save $$$...we don't need the roster spot...and it just allows another team to pick him up and try to get him into their system...

If we can't save money then I hold onto the Big Panda and cut him at the very end of camp when we actually need the roster spot....make it harder for him to have an impact with another team.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And showing some accountability

Ryan D Leaf
    ·
    Feb 19

If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done. So grateful God allowed this fool more time to get it right. He knew my heart was better then my actions. #soberlife #ittakeswhatittakes #igoturback

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

we can’t waste time or resources worrying about what another team might get out of him. His ship has sailed here. Cut ties, takes our lumps and demonstrate we have a STANDARD like we’ve said.

just words if your actions don’t support them.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yep. Sunk cost fallacy isn't doing us any good here. Cut the dude eat the money and move on.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm looking beyond the money. He's a poison on this team. Ok, I'll give the vets on this team until the end of the week to Code Red his ass. After that, cut that turd if there is anything still negative coming from the situation.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

CE72886E-820D-4A6C-BC67-7B9AA8636D04.jpeg

Just cut this dummy. Stupid, Lazy, and poisonous attitude. Flush this turd.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I would see what the trade offers would be, probably a 6 or 7, if so, just keep him and let him sit for the remainder of his contract.
    Cap hit is what 2-3 million? Can he be fined if he doesn't report?

F him...not playing for us, not playing for anyone

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

When you have a pile of poop, trash, low life on your team with a bad attitude, it affects everyone on your team. Let some other team pick him up, that helps us and hurts them. By all means, let him go somewhere else. Hopefully the colts. they need some bad news.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

F that, known our luck he'll turn into a pro bowler with the Colts lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar