Isiah Wilson done with Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Not thats a reputable source, but I saw a guy claim on a Reddit thread that he went to high school with Panda, and that he was an idiot back then.

Apparently he used to walk around with a picture of Spongebob high on the back of his school backpack.

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The guy has been a disaster to be sure. But if we are judging him because if Spongebob then we are reaching. If that’s the worst thing anyone can come up with I’m not impressed, Unless there is some meaning to it I’m not familiar with. No drugs? Drinking too much? Or Sexual Assault? No beating up smaller kids? Extorting money? Robbery?

We got Spongebob? Yep... that’s a sure fire red flag.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Immaturity at best. I don’t ever EXPECT maturity in HS and even expect some immaturity in college. It’s only human nature.

that’s not to say many have shown mature capabilities at least in the college level. It’s 1 quality I’m sure the NFL is specific looking for.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Sponging off of others.

• LOL LOL x 4
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes watching SpongeBob is nothing to get upset about but his immaturity goes further than that.

His comment regarding SpongeBob "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it" is a little odd dont you think? Its a frigging cartoon!

I don't know about you but if my 21-22 yr old said that, I'd be saying wtf is wrong with you!

Its more the partying, the recklessness. He's a pro now, at least act a little more like you want to be there. I get it, lots do, but at least contribute on the field. Hes made himself a target by his immaturity and comments by not being a part of the team. SpongeBob on its own, not a big deal...but by his other actions and not playing, Its just highlighted more.

#215 Ontario Titan, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I don’t know what is song with him. The Spongebob thing isn’t a big deal to me. I watched an interview on him and he seems to be having fun with it. Doesn’t seem stupid. Seems to be normal to me. I don’t know. He took a job and was paid well to do it. If you don’t want to play football give the money back and retire.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Lol I remember when his love of spongebob came out and the board was ripping him to pieces. It was ridiculous then and it's still ridiculous now. Cartoons are dope.

8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Dope makes cartoons good

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I mean you're not wrong LOL

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

And Wilson is A dope. Perfect match.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar