Isiah Wilson done with Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Whoever gets him, I hope to heaven they wish him happy birthday.

• LOL LOL x 6
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

We’d be lucky to get toast.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Apparently the Raiders are interested

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Wilson in Las Vegas? LMAO.. Good luck with that. He can't control himself in Tennessee, there's no way he would stay out of trouble in Vegas.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Miami as well...Wilson in South Beach would be a sh*t show too..actually that turd anywhere would be a joke

Psychology Major? Lol

Wilson enjoys watching cartoons, and he has a particular fondness for "SpongeBob SquarePants." "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it," he says.

#125 Ontario Titan, Feb 25, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

titans should just send him a sponge bob cake. It's all good.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Carp

Carp Starter

Wonder if we could actually get a mid round pick for him? I think the absolute best we could hope for is similar to what Philly got for Wentz. A conditional mid round pick that could move a round higher based on performance/starts. I'm not holding my breath though.

8. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I don't think we'd get more than something like a 6th round pick or a even a pick swap in the 4th (like for Demarco Murray back in the day). Teams aren't going to give up much for this turd who since being drafted hasn't done anything to show any professionalism, remorse or dedication to being a pro baller. Frustrating as it felt like a reach at the time too.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We won't get anything for him. Once a team says or shows they are done with someone who hasn't proved anything his value is very low

I think I would deactivate him and let him rot on the bench, fine him if he doesn't show

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yep

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar