Isaiah Wilson Suspended

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I’m at the point of hope for the best, expect the worst.

I think the best is we cut our losses as soon as season ends. I’m just glad he isn’t anywhere near the team at this point.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Someone needs to give him a big bag of cocaine and a handful of hookers, then call the cops. Void that contract.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Agree.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m on it.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Then you don’t have a clue what you are talking about and should stay out of the conversation. It’s very easy to understand. Ask MC Hammer how quick you can screw up when you go from zero to hero. Some people cannot handle it and they implode. There was nothing in this guys past that would have foreseen this. It happens.

However I think the Titans need to start talking to the Lawyers. The kid doesn’t care.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Except he admitted to watching SpongeBob Squarepants and laying around as his “hobbies”.

Gimme a crackhead who likes to party over a guy who watches SpongeBob on his ass all day.

what a loser.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not just learning from SBSP but "dissect it deeply" and "a particular fondness"

Wilson enjoys watching cartoons, and he has a particular fondness for "SpongeBob SquarePants." "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it," he says.

OMG...he's a headcase..we all know Patrick is the star of that show

• LOL LOL x 5
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I read a couple of his draft classmates to see if they were all that kiddy, just to see if it was something the Titans were looking for or if he was the one who offered that info up.

That guy is a ****ing child who has likely never had to do any growing up.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yep he's a manchild

His dogs name is Jax...cut him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar