Isaiah Wilson Suspended

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Isn't he number 78? If so, he was active yesterday. They gotta get something out of him. He's massive, can he play for saffold?

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He is suspended and he is #79.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don’t think he can a play a down for us. The coaches hinted at him being lazy in regards to all the missed practices.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Playoffs now, won't be seeing this pos again this year.

Titans will wait until he screws up in the off season, and he will, to release him with cause to recoup money

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I expect to see him on AEW wrestling and at comic cons within a few years. Whoever thought we would not take a Chance to be Warmacked again?

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

oh absolutely correct then. I didn't realize the #29 pick was getting that much.

7. Carp

Carp Starter

I think many of these issues might have been found out if the scouting process wasn't cut short due to COVID.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Stop blaming COVID! lol
    Maybe he's just a pos and got his $ and no desire to play pro

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It may have changed but wasn’t the Titans one of only a few left who didn’t hire a firm to do background checks on possible high draft picks?

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I guess they had no clue of his bad work ethic or other bad transgressions.
    In years past, I know the Titans have skipped over players like that to obtain a less skilled player with a better reputation, just to have it backfire on them.
    Maybe they had hints but took a chance based on potential?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar