Is Vinatieri the Colts Superman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIT4xlc6fZk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIT4xlc6fZk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Everyhting you could ever want to now about Adam Vinatieri

This comes from the official Patriots website. I don't know if it will be there forever or what... but there is alot of information.

Here is the Wikipedia...

This is a good story... as news goes...

I for one am happy with this deal... Without the Edge...
    The Colts may need more than a FG for the win. :hmm:

It is interesting, whether you are an Indy fan or a fan of any of the other 31 clubs.

Personally, I think they paid too much.
    No kicker should ever make that much money even if they can punt like this guy.
    [​IMG]

click Superman for full Synopsis/Review/Critique of the of the 1978 film "Superman: The Movie".

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXufG2Y11jM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXufG2Y11jM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I firmly believe that Brady did what Manning failed to do against the Steelers. Brady calmly moved his team into position for an automatic FG.

Take note there was no desperation shot at the EZ.
    Then again we are talking about a FG to win and a FG to tie and a bit more time than that... interesting compare and contrast in any case.

Does anyone have any thoughts on kickers? Their roles? Compensation?
    Anyone just not a fan of Mike Vanderjagt?

Here's a joke read...
    link

2. I'm not a fan of Mike Vanderjerk.

That video sums him up, that and being a retarded ape

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

wow... really tapped the smack vein... let's be a little more dignified now my little pom from across the pond. :winker: hahahahaha...

I guess it is fair to say "idiot/liquored up" though...
    if Peyton says it it is has to be true.:ha:

That joke story is a false report and I can not find it anywhere except on forums. I didn't know whether it would be best to post it as a tiny link or post the story in quote box...(edit?)
    The point is as far as I can tell that story ran as news and has since been retracted... thus I can only find it as reposted. Still kinda funny.

I have decided to re-create this post at glorifythepast.com

here is the link. I wonder what they might say...:hmm:
    link

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

what people you don't know think of this post/topic

This post is the first and only reply from patriots planet. :rolleyes:

hmm...:kiss:

5. Vinatieri is a bit better than Vanderjagt (primarily on kickoffs), but the Colts are clearly worse overall thus far. They lost Edge, Thornton, and Larry Tripplett and added... er... nobody...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

possibly getting thomas jones though.

7. Thomas Jones would be a good addition (probably not cheap), but he's not Edge...

8. Didn't the Bears sign another running back of considerable quality last year, Cedric Benson?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They drafted Benson, but the GM or Coach or Owner, one of them said they will need two good backs on the team, so whether Jones get traded is up in the air.

10. I was just wondering because they might let Jones go if they think Benson's got potential but if they want two good backs, all you can say is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar