Is this the year we beat the Chargers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That we finally break through and beat the Chargers or do we choke again?

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

My heart says yes but my mind says no

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think we have the best shot we've had in a long time.

Gonna be a good game that's for sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I also have this feeling that this game will either be really great or really horrible.... which direction, who knows

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I think if we can get after rivers, we will win this game b/c he tends to make mistakes when pressured!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

our d line is gonna have to really bring it to him, gotta stop eddie royal too as well as gates or they will open it up, which is something I am afraid of

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's a game we need to win to really get us to where we want to be.

Every year since the dawn of the Titans, we've lost a game we were suppose to win, and with most fans pegging us as a 9-7, 10-6 kind of team, that extra win is what we need to keep things going.

Im not saying this is a must win, but yes I am, this game is a must win. It's the home opener, we have to set the tone and win this game.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

We gotta get this offense going and keep the D off the field as much as possible. I'm sure they are still tired from playing the entire 2nd half and OT.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea our offense needs to not punt every 3 1/2 minutes

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

how can we not when our offense scheme is run run pass punt lol ... hopefully we take the punt out of offense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar