Is this the biggest season of unknowns in 2007??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Is this or is this not the biggest unknown since the Oilers/Titans came to the great state of Tennessee?? Unknown meaning not knowing who the players are or what they can do on the field. I would most certainly have to say yes I think it is quite obvious. No proven starter at running back, no real proven wide reciever no word on the health on any of the Tight Ends (at least that I am aware of please if there is let me know I have not heard anything on Troupe or Scaife and both were banged up last year). The first round pick we Michael Griffin was certainly a head scratcher and not really sure where he will be playing at in terms of postions CB or Safety. Defense is still some what of a question coming off being dead last in the NFL last year no real upgrades in the DL or LB Fowler was the only FA signing in either Line or Linebackers and not really sure what the deal with him will be maybe he will just be tremendous but just like this entire franchises approach instead of a real plan seems to be a wait and see what happens approach and make adjustments in the future.

We will probably be the only franchise where the preaseason is huge because for most of the players on the roster they have hardly played together or played at all IE Jonathan ORR they say the kid has blazing speed but have yet to see him in any regard and there are several more players just like him that we havent seen play. So the question is, is this the biggest season of unknown questions about this titans team since they came to Tennessee?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar