Is there anything worse.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

....as a fan of a team than to
    -look forward all offseason to the new season
    -spend hard earned money on tickets (for those that do/can)
    -have only one home game

all before....

You realize the season is over before you even have a second home game?????

GAWD! THIS SUCKS!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. amy

amy Starter

Yeah, and to think I couldn't wait for the season to get here! However, I did enjoy seeing the Broncos whup Dallas today!

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

yep, especially when youre surrounded by pathetic Texans fans and they get to brag because they're at 2-2 n surprisingly ahead of us lol

im not gonna give up though even if our season is already over

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

6 months of anticipation down the drain, that's for sure. The whole team just needs to GTFO if they aren't gonna try. Pisses me off that no one can step up and be a man on this team, even my boy Finny has gone soft. Like me with the Vols, I'm kinda over it. Both team's seasons are over, it's basically play spoiler and wait til next year at this point. Pretty sad to wait all summer for this utter BS.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

high 5

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Getting up at 3am every Monday for the last 3 weeks to be in this position.

Had planned to take next Monday off work to watch the Titans-Colts game, but think I'll record it and go to work instead.

I think we need the return of some international fans to games to improve our record!!

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree. Don't know if it will help the record but it will boost morale at the tailgate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar