Is there a car salesman in the house?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thanks again to everyone for the great advice. Very helpful. I made the leap on Saturday and got what I think is a fair price without too much trouble.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's great man.:yes:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

so what did you get? The Altima?

4. Broken Record

I actually got the Versa. I was looking for something low priced with good mileage to drive back and forth to work.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Passed on one of these babies?

[​IMG]

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

cool. Everyone and their mom already has a new Altima, I just figured you were another. How is the Versa?

7. Broken Record

The Altima is a really nice looking car, but was more than I wanted to pay for just a commuter ride. I'm really happy with the Versa so far. It has some of the drawbacks you'd expect from an entry level/mileage conscious car. It feels a little underpowered and has some very minor dash rattles, but I thought it had much more going for it than the other cars I tested (Toyota Yaris and Honda Fit).

The Yaris looks a little sportier, but the one I test drove had a lot more wind noise and just had the feel of a cheap car. Also the Yaris has the instrument cluster mounted in the center of the dash instead of on the driver's side. I'm sure I would've gotten used to it, but I didn't like it at first blush.

The Honda Fit is the first Honda I can remember just not liking. It got some great reviews, but the car turned me off from the get go.

The Versa has better options, looks a little bit classier and feels much more solid. The price is pretty much a draw once you get the 3 similarly equipped.

So anyway, that's probably way more info than you'll ever need about the Nissan Versa! Maybe Jeff will set us up a section for auto reviews. :ha:

8. Broken Record

Sexy!!!!

9. Broken Record

Here's a pic of the same model and color car. Basically just your standard entry level sedan. Man... I'm gettin' old. :ha:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar