Is the Jags Game this season's defining moment?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

yeah

2. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

The most defining game will be the last one we play. Wild card , divisional, afc championship, or the super bowl. It up to the team to decide.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The Jags will not be able to score.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

The colts game will be the defining moment when we pip them for the division and a bye. Hell,patriots lose 2 games and we could have home field advantage in the championship game. I know i'm thinking far ahead but we can all dream cant we?

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i've got a five dollar bet going with my buddy, im winning five bucks is maurice jones-drew has under 35 rushing yards, so go titans

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

no, "any" sounds about right.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

whuah whuah whuaaaaaah....

8. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

yeah defining moment alright

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ya know sometimes it's hard to figure out how to type out some sounds on a message board, but that was great avvie :ha:

I always wanted to do "ba dum chee" for this :rimshot:

And to answer Jeff's original question, yes, I think this is defining. The gap between us and the top teams is broader than our record suggested.

The only thing kinda going for us this year is there are a lot of mediocre teams this year that we can beat.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd agree with that, Bobo. We've got work to do.

I think we're going to still make the playoffs, but I don't think that we'll make much noise once we're there. We need to use this year to work on our weaknesses, and figure out how to win games against tough teams.

I was glad to see the change in the offense in the second half, though it took us being down 18 points to do it. Give Vince more opportunities to spread the defense and take simpler throws.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar