Is Teddy Bridgewater available?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How do we set this guy and @Deuce Wayne up on a date?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

World peace eh? Don't make me snatch them pearls and wig off your head...Does that picture mean you cross dress? Just asking...I don't hate on anybody who has an alternative lifestyle

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Bridgewater's reputation has been enhanced by his time off the field. Ppl forgot he was king checkdown when he played. And you talk about injury prone. Bridgewater has thin limbs, injuries were a concern coming out. He's like the Jon Gruden of QBs

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree Kaep would be a better QB than Gabbert. Problem is- he wants to be more than just a QB. And he brings a boat load of distraction into a locker room. There would be relentless pressure on the coaches and team to always comment on what was going on with "the protest".

Bottom line is that Kaep is better enough than others to warrant that management problem.

And the whole Kaep thing started when he was SITTING during the national anthem because he was pouting about not starting. When the backlash occurred he then began kneeling under the guise of a protest. It turned into a big movement that was totally different than it began. You don't need to get caught up in the narrative.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

so...this guy is like 17 I guess...

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

I agree with the bold...the line after I wholeheartedly disagree. Him being a distraction is a false narrative. The dude got an award his last year in San Fran for best teammate...

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

No.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ok. (Dude has it bad.)

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Although I don’t necessarily disagree with you - Kaep is good enough to at least be a back up in the league.

Problem with him is - if your a below average QB with tons of baggage and have the ability to split a fan base into two (Kaep) your not going to have a job over a below average QB with 0 baggage what-so-ever (Gabbert, Cassel etc)

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

6177795D-D065-4338-91D2-D46D1A64EC32.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar