Is Pacman the best?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Well of course not, we can't compare Pac in his 2nd year to Champ now. I remember Champ in his second year, he was very good but not what he is today...

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

So?

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Heard on NFL Gameday last night, from the mouth of Deion Sanders:

"Give that man 4 more inches and he's lights out"...

I think with yesterday's game Pac proved his worth... Matt Jones had what, 2 catches, and they were switching him all over the place... Hill looked lost covering Williams...

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Actually it's ironic. One of my complaints was that Pac hasn't undercut a route yet, and that is exactly what he did yesterday and took it back for a TD. He is maturing faster than I thought he would.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

the AFC pro bowl corners should be....

Champ Bailey
    Rashean Mathis
    Asante Samuel or Pac will have the 3rd spot

but if Pac doesnt get it, he'll probably be the return man

As for the AFC safties, it should be....
    Ed Reed
    Chris Hope
    Kerry Rhodes

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Jones had played very well the last 5 weeks. His play yesterday was about as good as it has ever been as a CB. I have to praise him for that. But what is being lost in the shuffle is that Hill and Finegan are becoming very capable DB's as well. Infact, I think they are studs given their draft slot. Hill still has trouble finding the ball in the air but he really covers well because of his speed. Finegan seems to have speed, ball skills and is the best hitter of all the CB's. They have all played well of late. Next week they will have to shut down Evans and Losman who have been on fire lately.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

like I said earlier, benching him sent a message
    and ever since, he's been telling us he heard it

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Did you see the game yesterday? Both Williams and M. Jones toyed with him all day, especially Williams...

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Because he plays for the Pats I would think Samuel would get the nod, which is unfortunate cuz he pumped his #s with 3 INTs against the Bears (uh.. Rex Grossman). Pac is not even a lock as return man, Jones-Drew will get votes, so will Maroney (if he is healthy)... As for the safeties, I would "Hope" CH gets some votes...

10. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I agree, but I think that the fact that Hill has major trouble turning his head and locating the ball in the air is very disturbing. I mean, usually, you either have ball skills or you don't. It's starting to happen every game, because teams know you can do it...they're running a fly pattern at least once a game and just lobbing it up to Hill's man, and he has perfect coverage but can't locate the ball. That could turn out to be a fatal flaw in his game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar