Is Pacman the best?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Ty Law???? You haven't been watching the Chefs much have you? And the Jets had the league's worst pass defense last year... Law isn't even top 15 to me... And there's not H in Ronde...lol

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Let's just agree to disagree on that one... I never said Pac is on the same level as those two, now, but he's damn close...

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Did this game solidify Pac's position among the elite CBs? IMO, I think so...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he got burned. i know he led the league in picks, but almost all of them were tips and him being in the right place at the right time.

let me put it this way, his old position coach(eric mangini) didnt want him back on the team.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it is pretty safe to say that Adam Jones is one of the top 10 corners in the league - he is one of the most dynamic players too

6. Fry

1. champ bailey
    2. chris mccallister
    3. rashean mathis
    4. ronde barber
    5. pacman

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I agree, and think other corners in the league would readily mention him. Players probably already recognized the ability in Pacman -- now it's coming out in bunches.

Oh, and I think almost all (at least 5 or 6 of the 7) of Rashean Mathis' INTs have come when the Jags are at home.

8. Fry

5 of them have come at home.

now that i think about it, havent all four of pac's INTs come at home?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yes

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

1. Champ Bailey
    2. Chris McCalister
    3. Terrence Newman
    4. Ronde Barber
    5. Rashean Mathis
    6. Pacman Jones

Most Overrated: DeAngelo Hall- this guy has allowed so many big plays this year, TO totally destoyed him Saturday...

Most Underrated: Pacman Jones- due to getting negative press he doesn't get as much postive press as he deserves, but this guy is another Deion Sanders in the making...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar