Is our offense a product of exotic smash mouth?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Even better than the Chris Palmer years?

2. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

You can only piss with the cock you got on offense and ours is long and gurthy.

Decent qb, probs 2nd best rb in the league(sad to say but Christian mcafferty is top because his dual threat), solid group of receivers and a mish mash on OL that can have a good game and an OC that can call good plays if he's not over thinking it.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Totally forgot that guy.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That was your brain protecting you.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Rpgczar

Rpgczar Practice Squad

I'd say henry is the best this year being that he was able to stay on the field

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

At least a bit yes. That playoff win we had with him kinda felt like a turning point even if he did get fired after the fact

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

No, Fisher would hate it. Too many TDs and not enough FGs....lol

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Fishface did love his FGs

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The Cowboys were the #1 offense until Prescott got hurt. It wasn't close the numbers he was putting up. I'm not writing off McCarthy as "avg" yet. But Dalton is disappointingly bad, I thought he would be better.

I think he passes on Clev for more than what you're suggesting. The Browns organization has not been a pleasant one for anyone, and they don't give any time or leniency to achieve success. Plus, the Cowboys gig is a pretty lucrative one AND Jones has some patience.

I also agree, "genius" is probably thrown out waaaay too much just like the term "elite".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar