Is our offense a product of exotic smash mouth?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

DW was definitely the top WR while around. He was a talent that could do it all and even better than the scrub WR we had which is why the other 2 TEs were brought in often.

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I can’t tell whether you are trying to take a shot at Fisher or this offense.

Fisher would never , NEVER allow this offense to score what they are scoring. This team is 8th in total offense and 6th in scoring. This offense is very good and in fact is elite they can score with anyone.
    I promise you that no Fisher led Titan team was that good on offense. Maybe could have been but he wouldn’t have allowed it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

How genius is Andy Reid when he has Hill and Mahomes? Hill just runs by the CB and Mahomes with his cannon throws it to him? That’s no brilliant play design right? What do you want?

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

No, Mike Hiemerdinger was not a pretty good OC, RIP. He is ok. Look at his body of work.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yet these great NFL teams can’t stop it? You think it’s that’s simple? Offense is not this team problem. If you understood that teams don’t run 8 or 9 in the box because they want too but because they have to. The Titans run the ball so well teams have no choice but to employ that defense, Henry would get 3000 yards rushing if they didn’t and he still gashes them. It’s like a great MLB pitcher telling a batter what’s coming and he still can’t hit it. I’m just not sure what your issue is?

6. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

it's the product of derrick henry's enormous penis

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I guess we’ll just have to trust you on that one.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

bruh you ain't gotta trust me look at this plow divots he's leaving up and down the field

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

i kinda think that the chiefs are prime for a letdown.
    when mahomes has nearly 500 yards passing and you only manage 27 points, something is very wrong there.
    seems like they are playing a run and shoot type offense and the key to beating them is going to be to CRUSH their wide receivers time and again unless they have alligator arms in the second half.
    Mahomes, to me, is regressing.
    pummeled their wr till they don't want to play no more.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Think those might be from his cleats. But again, I bow to your knowledge and experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar