Is Nate Davis Really the Answer at RG?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

I do not trust Nate Davis as a starter. We definitely need to draft some competition. Ideally, someone that is capable of playing tackle as well.

Guards in the 2nd/3rd I want most (A chance a couple of these guys get drafted in the 1st):

John Simpson (my top pick)
    Lloydd Cushenberry III
    Jonah Jackson
    Damien Lewis
    Ben Bredesen
    Isaiah Wilson

Later round guards I am interested in are Calvin Throckmorton (on the name alone), Daishawn Dixon, and Hunter Cervenka.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You mean the biggest Dline around last year?

And Chris Jones is also elite.

This is a what have you done lately league, and at the end of 2019 Davis was fine

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Converted TE from a division 3 school? Seems risky, we need to go Guard in the first.

4. The Hammer

No credit for signing Lewan, that was an obvious move. Lewan was picked by the previous administration ( stopped clock theory on that one). Saffold is badly overpaid and Kelly was re-signed more out of desperation, and overpaid. He lucked out getting that guard from NE on waivers, then overpaid him.

When it comes to OL all JRob is good for is this:
    [​IMG]

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Is Kelly any good at Guard? Would love to land one of the OTs in round 1 and kick kelly inside and have Nate as depth.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

No he's not a Guard. Also, we paid him to start at tackle so I think that's the plan at this point.

7. The Hammer

too tall

8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

This is not a special draft an interior OL, no reason to reach on mediocre talent that probably isn't any better than what we have.

CB, WR, and OT are much more loaded at talent, and are positions we have a need at. Need to look there in the first few rounds. Maybe a guard with one of our three 7th rounders, but that's it.

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

There aren't any guards worth a first in this draft. Or are you being sarcastic?

10. The Hammer

Ceasar Ruiz is

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar