Is Mariota making a grave mistake?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If nothing else people may feel bad for her and let her cut in line if they notice shes wearing one

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Muscle Strains: Symptoms, Causes, and Prevention

Muscle Strain Symptoms, Treatment & Recovery Time

Aka muscle strains don’t discriminate. They can happen to anyone, and having lean muscles doesn’t make you more vulnerable.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Maybe but you argued he would be “the savior” of the franchise.....etc. and you and I went back and forth over the significance of his injuries. And I’m certain the effect his injuries had on his well being influenced his decision to “retire”. Point is, you were wrong about that. And I only mention it because you are again proclaiming something in error with great confidence and delusion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Maybe but the benefit is much greater when there is actual contact.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Cut me some slack its May for crying out loud. Anything half interesting gets a thread around here, why not one that relates to the Titans.....

6. JCBRAVE

Other than hoping we had a QB in Locker his first 2 years what else was I wrong about ?

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Its all about gradually conditioning the muscles to prevent hamstring injuries. Most guys are in the weight room trying to get bigger and then go into extreme conditioning programs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

Mariota injured his hamstring last year due to conditioning, not being too lean.

He was rehabbing from a broken leg and couldn't condition properly.

Anyone who thinks it was because he was too lean is truly ignorant.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitaninCO

TitaninCO Practice Squad

If Mariota wearing a knee braces is a mental issue for him, then take it off. . .
    Injuries are going to happen, brace or not, so just let the guy play with the gear he feels most comfortable in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar