Is Lynch going to run all over us?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The_Jerr83, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

The reason I am saying because the past 2 weeks our run D has got me a little nervous. Given the fact the Bills Offense is Garbage, but I still worry because their D is not terrible. Also Trent Edwards is back. Any thoughts?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

this is a gimmie game..no need to worry.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

Buffalo's problem has been with their O-line being young and not giving Edwards enough time to let their plays develop down-field. Their line hasn't been very good at opening holes either. Only thing I'm really worried about is those guys improving through the bye week and playing well enough to let TO and Lee Evans burn us with Edwards back. He played pretty well last year but he really hasn't done much in the time he's had on the field this year.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

We got slaughtered by the Jags. I am rightfully worried before every game this season. Although I'm less worried about this game than the Rams game coming up.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Kerry Collins was starting, explains why the Jags slaughtered us.

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

We came out with what 3 straight 3and outs? Then had to rely on Kerry throwing the rest of the 2nd quarter on to "get back in it".

Also McCourty and Mouton were both starting that game and our D has stepped up since.

But I dont think Lynch will get more than 80 on Sunday *knock on wood*. Their O is horrible and Im sure Fish will stress "stop the run and stop T.O." this week in practice.

What we need to worry about is Byrd back there lurking around for the Bills. Vince needs to make sure to not go deep too often because he'll be sitting there waiting for the pick. Just run the ball, set up some screens, play action and roll-outs. Should be game over by the start of the 4th with the scoreboard tilted our way.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Collins plays on both sides of the ball? Collins runs the ball and catches it?
    Good grief.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. AH3

AH3 Rookie

No, he orchestrates 3 and outs to give the other team good field position and not let our D rest. And fumbles it away when he runs.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

their d is terrible. they're 32nd against the run.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

They have a horrible O-Line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar