Is it time for the Titans to appear on Hard Knocks?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Only if Mularkey says "That's that 9-7 split with the Jags to be eliminated from the playoffs bull****" 4 times an episode.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

Good Lord, no!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Where's the "don't care" option? I don't really watch tv and dont have HBO so I wouldn't watch it anyway...but I'm not opposed to it.

Pretty sure some jackass head coach will step up to have their team on so no one will be forced into it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Checking the poll

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hard knocks would never pick the Titans. Small market, Mularkey and Mariota don't have interesting TV personalities at all

I'm sure Robinson and co have 0 interest in doing this

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I've never really watched more than a couple episodes of HK, but if Titans were on it, I'd watch for sure. It would be a lot of fun to see them behind the scenes.

That being said, I worry about the distraction it would cause. Would rather not take that chance

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I hope they pick the Colts. I wouldn't watch a single episode, but Pagano just seems like the type of guy that would allow it to become a huge distraction to himself and the team.

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Cant tell me a straight face you wouldnt watch your team on hard knocks. If any year was our year to be on it..this is it.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I would definitely watch it. But I hope I don't get the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar