Is anyone here a bigger Titans fan than me?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

HAHAHAH apparel does not make u a fan in any sense. But if thats the case i got a pretty impressive resume....

Jerseys 10+ all colors even probowl, personalized too.

Not gonna count anything else, but shirts, hoodies, money clip, fridge magnets, mcnair (RIP) signed plaque hanging on my wall, car flags, countless hats, stickers, jackets, windbreaker, shorts, 2 towels (one big for the beach, one small), those statue things, dvds, footballs, beenies, posters, locker room sign, and the list goes on and on.... Pretty much everything titan i found was bought....

Still though that doesn't mean ****. I'll tell u what does, an underlying passion for the team. I live in Egypt right now, no one talks football, i read and watch every game online via stream (sucks donkey b***s) but u do wat u gotta do.

I've never been to tenn either (all over the world but never got a chance to go to Tenn....) two trips ago when i was in the states titans were playing at buffalo (idn 3/4 yrs ago) and we bought tickets for the game (me and my cuz n uncle) he lives in NY. We couldn't go b/c weather forecast said we'd get snowed in and we were leaving to Vegas for new years. we won that game 29 to 30 i think...wont forget it either. i almost cried.

its hard to keep passionate when your team is losing - but its even harder when you aint got anybody going through it with ya. i rely on these forums for chatting, which sucks b/c the majority (assuming that most of you are in Tenn/US) of ppl here don't know what they got - they just complain (one reason why i stopped posting.)

all i hope for is that when we finally win a superbowl, ill have some ppl to celebrate with...

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

^^^You have something more important than the Titans, my friend. Congratulations to the people of Egypt!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i have Jeff Fishers face tattooed on my left butt cheek.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Pacman's reaction to the way his thread has gone..

[​IMG]

5. jessestylex

also i have flaming tacks logo painted on my toenails, ill take a pic if you guys would like.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah man it was a great feeling. the news was all lies man. we were united like nothing i've ever seen before. i was part of something that most will never experience.

thanks for that comment, rarely do i read something here that genuinely puts a smile on ma face....

to jesse: you better get that laser-ed off than...take something 80 proof with you....u'll need it

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Im more interested in a picture of your bare asz (strictly to prove the fisher tatoo, nohomo). if you can provide me with this, then i will relinquish my titles as worlds top titans fan to you. If not, i will assume you are being untruthful and will never be able to trust you again.

8. jessestylex

you aint not geting no pic of my butt

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My entire room is Titans, my walls are Titan colors. I have a mural of Steve McNair and Derrick Mason on my wall. Titans crap everywere. I think 80% of my clothing is sports stuff, between professional teams and T-shirts from high school/college sports..

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I flew from Australia to see 2 games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar