Irsay Tweets "This day of MONSTER TRADE..." (Richardson to Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. munie

munie Starter

Elpresador hating Richardson for a while lol...but the Browns won.... Trent did not the hit quick and his 3.5 ypc shows. Most of the top rbs have mediocre qbs so I don't see it as an excuse.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ur gay

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

dont ask dont tell brah

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

The more I think about it and read about it I'm not as worried about Richardson coming to our division. It sounds like the new browns regime wanted maximum value out of a guy who was hurt his rookie year and hasn't shown much (albeit behind a crap) line but I'm not sure that Richardson is the game breaker worthy of the top three pick, and fantasy hype.

Nice pickup for browns though, they can get their QB of the future and another impact wr,rb with 2 1sts 2 2nds 2 3rd. Hopefully they use theirs unless us with Justin hunter

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So this is how TE became known to like men's butts... falsifying quotes. haha

I thought TE's weird ass just said it to be, well, weird.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Darn, now we have to deal with another Maurice Jones Drew.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"Monster trade"?? lmao People acting like Trent Richardson is Adrian Peterson. Cracks me up.

He's the definition of average.

My response to "Colts get Trent Richardson":

".... who cares?"

Dude isn't anything special. Which is why the Browns just gave him up. I'm guessing due to the responses here that no one has watched him play since college.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

MJD is 3x's the football player/back that Trent Richardson is.

TR is more like dealing with an old azz Corey Dillon.

9. rodgev

rodgev Starter

I was about to writhe this exact same sentence.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I think the Browns realized 2 things. First, they need a QB more then a RB and TR turning into a 1st rnd pick means they have a shot at Johnny Football or one of the other QB's.

We will have to see how TR does in the Colts system behind that line but he MIGHT have a chance to be huge. It will be something to watch and how teams defend them (stop the run first or just focus on Luck).

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar