Interview with Whisenhunt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

More efficient? What games you watching? The one thing CJ has never been is efficient.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CJ had a monster year once in his life, it was great, but we missed the playoffs, so how important is he to us?

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Why? So when he doesn't produce you can just blame other incorrect reasons why he didn't do that well. The same way VY lovers ACTUALLY think he is worthy anything??

The CJ love is out of control.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You saw the difference in his runs between those two games, right? You realize the blocking hadn't changed. The only thing that changed was CJ's will. If he tries sometimes and doesn't others he is no better than Kenny Britt. You know, that guy who was a 3rd stringer this year.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

How am I all of a sudden a "CJ hater" when I said it wasn't totally his fault?! Label someone when you have good reason to, or give me proof that my comment didn't have any truth to it. Another CJ swinger....This team hasn't won in the playoffs or done jack squat with the dude and he had 2 good seasons, and everybody wants to bow to his feet...Are we watching the same Football team? Are you a Titans fan or a CJ (1 season 2k wowed by 1 year of stats) fan?! I want to see this team grow, and get better, and I could care less about a name underperforming. Whatever the reasons are, he isnt working out here, he is aging, and it doesn't make sense...Stop identifying your team with 1 person or "star".

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

If he goes somewhere else and improves...Good for him, make that money and nice job turning it around. If he sucks, then it's just more of the same...Either way, I won't care...Why? Because I am a TITANS fan and I support them before 1 dude, and at least they tried to improve and form an identity and some motivated team chemistry, instead of trying to force the issue for yet ANOTHER year....

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL - keep wearing those rose colored blinders.
    Defenses aren't stacking up CJ - why would you bring up backers when the runner never gets past the defensive line...

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

That comment he made may be one of the stupidest things that I have heard...lol..Made my day...hahaha

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I simply think he sees 'early' CJ only. Love is blind.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is what happens when you drink too much of the koolaid

tww2.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar