Interesting quote from today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

(Bulluck on BV and the QB situation) "I don't know what was expected of him from his coaches. I thought he was doing what he was supposed to do. I am not on that side of the ball, so I don't know what was going on in the meeting rooms," Bulluck said. "It hurt us more on the football field. … I would just say the quarterback situation, you never know who we are going with or which way we are going."

I think that last statement pretty much sums up where we're at right now. While in theory, the QB carosel is beneficial for Vince, however, it's damaging in reality for the offense. Discuss.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's all about Vince now.. Billy is gone, Collins will be holding a clipboard very soon. The QB carousel will only be a "remember when they did that" thing real soon. It's all about waiting until the trigger is pulled then lets play some ball..

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I wish I could believe that, but unfortunately I believe Fisher will be sticking to his guns and play Collins no matter how horrible he is or how good Vince might be.

Unless Adams forces him to make the change (or Collins gets injuried) I don't think we'll see Vince for more than 1 or 2 quarters max every game.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

That is exactly why I was hoping "something" would have settled the issue for them by know. Where is Jeff Gillooly when you need him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar