interesting note

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

if i had to guess next yrs superbowl champ....i'd have to look to recent history

-big bens first yr in the league his team went 15-1 they didnt win.... they won yr after that

- ppl thought last yr that the colts would take it w/ such a great offense and defnese....they didnt get it....they won this yr

- ppl thought this yr the chargers would take it as they dominated....well....if history repeats itself they should win it next yr....

then again.....forget history the titans explode onto the scenes for our first ring.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The team most due is probably Seattle. They should have won a weak NFC. But failed.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they arent due anything. they went 8-8 in the worst division in football and should have lost to the cowboys in the wild card game.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I agree with TF4E..
    I probably see the Chargers pulling it off big next season or atleast making it to the superbowl. They've learnt from their mistakes and will be going for it all next year.

I'm not sure how far our Defense can take us. We will most likely make the playoffs, but i'm sure we won't make it to the superbowl and the reason will be our defense.

Its sad that we know that already. Schwartz needs to go.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree. I see us going to the playoffs. It depends on who we get matched up with, but I see us losing in the divisional playoff with our defense being our downfall. You never know though; we could get some luck here and there and VY magic take us to SB. I think the year after next will be the beginning of our prime.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Then, following that theme, we'll shoot off with VY next year, everyone will say we've got it made, we'll lose in the AFC Championship, then win the SB in 2008 :yes:

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

In looking at all the trends and facts, the only logical conclusion is that the Titans will win the Super Bowl each year for the next eight.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Vegas odds were already released. Chargers are 6-1 to win it next year while the Colts are 7-1. Odds are on the Chargers.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think you and I went to the same school.;)

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

By the way, 9-7, without Alexander for the whole season. I'm going with Seattle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar