Interesting Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vnomus2, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

never said that at all.

I say pessimist and poor fan because of the 0-16, no good draft in 6 years and worst team in football bla bla comments.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Why should anyone be surprise by this? It is all truth. Hopefully Bud is listening and we’ll do something about it. The whole front office needs cleaned. Bud needs to step in and assure Fisher & his staff stays. Who is out they that would make us a great GM?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I was asking you not saying you said it

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

then no i dont think they have been good drafts.

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I agree with most of the staff staying, but Scwartz has got to go. I think that is the consensus among most Titan's fans anyway. Fish is a great coach, but I never realized how bad our last several drafts have been. I hope last years draft class changes that!

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Reese fired Landry and he did not leave the Titans on good terms. Take that for what it's worth and take Landry's comments on Reese and the Titans with a grain of salt. Someone mentioned "sour grapes" and I can't argue with that comment.

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He also said in the article that McNair would have stayed here for less than what he signed with the Ravens for. I have to call "bs" on that one.

8. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

The situation the Titans are in is frustrating to all of us. With the way the league works now this is the year that we should start making progress, and I don't know if its gonna happen. We knew for the last three years Mac was about done, if Billy wasn't our replacement why weren't we trying to find somebody in the late rounds. My other problem is that it is hard to draft somebody who plays a position where he is gonna sit when you have alot of holes. One thing that really erked me in this last draft was. ( and don't get me wrong Lendale White is a helluva talent and may turn out to be a great player for us.) But when we traded down to draft Lendale we could have traded up 2 spots and take Jimmy Williams from Vatech and our secondary is in need of help. He had top 20 talent, but slid because of attitude concerns. I haven't heard of any bad occurences with him in ATl. I like Jeff Fisher alot and I don't want to loose him, but I think Chris Landry brings some valid points, the bottom line is we have to start drafting better.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree that the FO needs to be changed. As for JF and his entire staff being retained? Jeff needs to be retained. But, his asst. coaches may have to be tinkered with in the off-season.

As far as the GM?

How about Jeff Diamond?

10. That idiot should compare Mike Williams, Alex Smith, Ronnie Brown and Antrel Rolle to PacMan.

I think there are only 1 stud in the 2005 draft in the top ten so far. That's Cadillac. But he's done nothing this season.

I'm not sure if Braylon Edwards has turned any heads, or Alex Smith won any ball games?

The jury is still out. Pacman's a troublemaker, so be it, but that doesn't translate to poor play on the field all the time. At least he's played more than most of the players drafted in the top ten.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar