Interesting Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vnomus2, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I don't know about the validity of this article. He says McNair was willing to sign for less than what he signed with the Ravens for.
    WRONG!
    ...and Norm Chow wants to go back to college coaching after 1 season in the NFL? I doubt it!

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I bet Chow would take a HC postion in college depending on where it was.... If we don't start winning some games soon he may be looking for a job at the end of the season along with the rest of the Titans coaching staff.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Not sure if you read the same article I read. But, I pick up that Fisher's not the problem (unless they let him leave). But, it sure sounds like Floyd Reese (the decision maker) may be.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and if in three years time we are back at the top with Fisher and Reese they will be considered the best in the league, just like they were three year ago.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Fisher has always been considered among the top coaches in football over the past seven to seasons (outside of a few posters on gotitans.com). And, this is the first article that I've seen that's brought Reese's ability in question.

6. well what ability does reese have? this is the first draft that ive seen legitimate talent come in

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

We hope.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I suppose being the winningest team from 99 - 2004 or whatever it was provided no talent at all :rolleyes:

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

There was absolutely no talent here during that time. Only Gregg Williams... which is why, again... "I blame it all on Schwartz.":lol:

10. its cause then we had talent from previous years, not the draft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar