Insomnia - or atleast i think it is.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm speaking on Americans, because I know Americans. I doubt the Chinese have medication ads flooding their televisions like we do. Just a guess...

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

no, they have it for electronics and micheal jackson cds

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Michael Jackson is less harmful than the meds we hand out. Even if both are taken by 12 year olds.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Deuce Wayne is on the same page as me. America is a pill head nation. it's a multi billion dollar industry. They want you to believe you are screwed up and have problems.

Thinking you have a problems cost you a lot and makes many people richer.

Doctors, Drug Stores,Medicine Company, Insurance Company etc... are taking your hard earned money. Stop popping pills and change your life style, it's clearly not good on your body. Popping Pills is only hiding the problem and can cause side effects. Naturally change your habits and fix whats wrong the right way. The Human Body is very tough , it'll fix it's self if you give it a chance. Ive shot my hand with a Nail Gun, Fractured my finger, rolled my ankle, 2nd degree sun burns , Flu, Colds etc... it's all healed it's self with no Meds or Doctors.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yes, but it's clear that your "strong human body" hasn't been able to fix your mental issues.

I'm definitely in agreement that a pill is not always the answer, and that some people abuse the easy access to pills. That doesn't mean that pills are all bad, and that no one really needs them. Some do, some don't, and it's pretty hard to tell over the internet who's really capable of making that call on their own.

7. jessestylex

I dont have mental issues. Everyone thinks like me, they just try to be mature about it and not say anything. Most people watch what they say do to their image. i just dont care.

Im very hard to read, even my wife cannot figure me out after 8 years. 1 minute i'll say something mean about someone, the next minute im sending money to feed the children.

im confusing like that. if you ever meet me you'd see.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Trust me, I don't plan on ever seeing.

Not everyone thinks like you. Also, not everyone bases their actions on their image. Just Gloat.

9. jessestylex

We should meet up and talk about Building Codes for Decks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol Building Codes for Decks? Random.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar