Injury Updates: Farley and Bates Done for '21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Whose tanking and needing draft capital with alright DBs. Let's make some moves. Plus get landry tied down now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Not really the JR way. We tend to go with younger less experienced add on players with little or no NFL experience. I can’t think of an in-season re-signing during his era either. Delighted to be wrong though.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It was his right at Virginia

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

go about 4 down... some talking head embarassing himself

saying bills lost game cause their starting LT was injured and they should have kicked instead of running because of that... the name he used for this injured Bills LT...

taylor lewan

LOL

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Then he actually calls their true LT by name (Dawkins) and says “whoever that is”.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Farley seems to be doomed to perpetual injuries. So far, I’m not too confident that we will end up with another “steal of the draft” like we got with Simmons.

This guy can’t play more than a game or two without getting injured. I hope I’m wrong, but looking more and more like this could be two 1st round picks in a row with zero return.

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Desmond King

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

He all of the sudden doesn’t seem like the shut down corner he was a year + ago but Xavier Howard seems like the obvious route …?

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Not sure that’s worth bragging about…

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Who is bragging? You asked for an example of a veteran player he brought in mid season…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar