Ingle Martin Signs with Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Ingle looked good against bums who are currently unemployed. He was nothing special. Never has been, never will be.

2. Texasrig26

Texasrig26 Guest

You are obviously brilliant! Ingle is one of the best athletes to ever come out of this area, and your making a comment like that shows your ignorance.

Ingle's supporting cast was just as bad as those he played against, and VY's supporting cast was solid. It sure would have been nice to see what Ingle could have done with that same level of support.

I love VY! Don't think I don't like him. What I am saying is that this was a really dumb move.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

chris Simms was best option available for 09 back-up. Ingle martin never faced the big boys.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

And him being a "great" athlete proves what exactly? He was an all-state QB, kicker, and safety in high school, but guess what, that's high school. Why was he basically ran off of Florida's campus genius?

You're one of those guys that watches the game, takes nothing into context, and goes solely on numbers. Get a clue.

5. Texasrig26

Texasrig26 Guest

We'll get to see how he does at KC, and I hope he has a great career there.

6. Texasrig26

Texasrig26 Guest

Oh Princess, if you only knew....

After being "run off campus", he broke all the records at Furman. Oh wait a minute, that's a 1 AA school, so that doesn't matter either. I guess he had to be at Florida to be any good. Hey, where is Leak these days?

And your qualifications are, let me guess, you spent some time in HS football, and you know everything.

By the way, "him being a great athlete" is gramatically incorrect. It should be the possessive case: "his being...".

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

If I only knew what? That Ingle Martin just isn't very good? If the guy is so damn great then why can't he stick anywhere? Tell me that. He's never completed a pass in the NFL, and you seem to think he's something great. Talk about ignorant.

Growing up in the Nashville area and hearing all about Ingle "The God" Martin while he was at MBA is the only qualification I need. He went to Florida, obviously couldn't make it there, retreated to a 1-AA school and wrote his ticket to the NFL. He had a decent showing at the end of a preseason game and the idiotic faithful come screaming and chanting for him to start.

Thanks for the English lesson. I hope that made you feel intelligent and powerful.

8. Texasrig26

Texasrig26 Guest

You're welcome! I have no need to feel that way. I am intelligent, but I am not powerful. I'm spending time on a message board for gosh sakes. :)

The only comment I made was that this was a dumb move. I never said that Ingle was the best Pro QB in the World.

You can suggest whatever the heck you want to; just make it an intelligent post. If you think getting rid of Ingle was a good move, then say that. You don't have to let your opinions of his playing at MBA lead you to say that he was "never any good". That's absolutely incorrect.

I repsect the heck out of your ability to have an opinion and to state it.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As great a career as a #3 will ever have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar