Info for Titans’ single-game tickets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Single-game tickets to all 10 Titans home games (two preseason, eight regular season) at LP Field will go on sale at 10 a.m. on July 12.

Tickets can be purchased by visiting the ticket office at LP Field, calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000, visiting any Ticketmaster outlet, or logging on to the Ticketmaster web site at Ticketmaster.com.

Individual game tickets start at $36.

The Titans’ home preseason schedule includes games against Washington (Aug. 8) and Atlanta (Aug. 24).

The home regular-season schedule includes games against San Diego (Sept. 22), the New York Jets (Sept. 29), Kansas City (Oct. 6), San Francisco (Oct. 20), Jacksonville (Nov. 6), Indianapolis (Nov. 14), Arizona (Dec. 15) and Houston (Dec. 29).

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I have lower bowl and for the first time in 15 seasons, they raised my ticket $1 after a losing season $920 for 10 games boys, doesn't include parking, food, or beer either

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I usually wait until a day or two before the game to buy my tickets.. usually by that point they realize that the game won't be sold out, so they drop the prices to try to sell out. I got most of my tickets last year between 15-30 bucks a pop. (Upper level seats, though)

And if all else fails, you can usually find good deals from random people selling tickets in the parking lot on gameday morning! (just be careful lol)

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

speaking of tickets I signed up for OT on 24Aug so I have 1 upper deck ticket available for someone interested in getting inside the stadium for the game. Its preseason so you probably can find a seat elsewhere

Its a saturday night game against the Falcons. Exhibition game 3

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I might be interested in that GoT, depending on my schedule.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

excellent

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I keep getting emails from the ticket office about specials. The last one said a 5 game pack for 255.00. It is your choice of 1 preseason game and 4 regular season games your choice.

Also if you open an account at Pinnacle Bank with 100.00 and have an direct deposit you can get free tickets to 5 games (2 preseason, 3 reg)

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A guy with the Titans called me a few days ago to tell me my name had come up in the waiting list. I politely declined (rather than going on a frustrated fan rant).

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I've gotten a phone call and numerous emails this year about buying PSL's because my name finally came up on the list.

I can't afford that and live 5 hours away from the stadium.

If I lived in Nashville I'd be all over it.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think there will finally be something truly worthwhile to watch on the field this year out of the Titans which is very exciting. If they'll actually do some worthwhile jumbotron in-game entertainment this could be a very fun year to go to games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar