in response to chad's latest interview...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 2, 2008.

?
  1. Trade Chad...b4 deadline

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. Trade Chad...at end of the season...

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Keep Chad

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  4. Demote him to the bench....than decide from there..

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

now im not gonna talk bout gettin a trade for him..although..if we were it would be interesting as now we hv a nasty young defense that could contend for years n two qbs chad could work w/....kerry deep...vince on the bootleg...interesting....(although he is older now...n could very well be on the downside of his career)

nyway...forget us tryin to get him..but the bengals need to salvage some pride..this guy is basically beggin to be traded to the 'boys....on probably national tv...as they r bout to play them....unacceptable...if i was owner i'd suspend him for a game...

they got chris henry in the mix now...and he is IMO a very very good receiver...and will serve them better as a starter if they can get him to focus...n i think a promotion to starter might.....younger too...either way ...they really need to trade chad...this guy should def be traded by next season...if not sooner..

what u guys thinking....

(last poll option is really just an attempt to get their pride back)

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/11005540/2

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Its a dead heat at zero votes each, the results are staggering

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

A. I didn't take anything he said to be of the "trade me" kind. He basically talked about kicking Dallas's @ss and called out a bunch of the Cowboys DB's somewhat. And I think talked about kissing the star to celebrate.

B. Yeah I wouldn't mind having him.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

George Teague will have to come out of retirement if Chad kisses the star.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I would rather have Mike Williams than Chad Johnson. He is a cancer, unquestioned.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

He never caused any problems until half the team got arrested and then the most talented offense in the league became the most unproductive. I wouldn't want to play in an organization like Cincinatti's either.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Mike Williams over Chad Johnson? Thats ridiculous...Johnson isn't cancer, you can't have cancer if your already dead, and that team was dead long before Johnson started becoming T.O. #2

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I would take chad and his mouth flapping non stop over any of our WR's

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Remember when people thought Corey Dillon was a cancer, also?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar