In Living Color..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Beavis and Butthead came back on last week without a word of hype..
    Watched the "Twilight" episode and actually laughed hard several times.
    Who would have thought...

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I actually meant to start a thread here on B&B's return. I loved it. Other than the obvious current pop culture references it seemed like the same exact show from the 90's (which I was CRAZY about).

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The sad part is I actually think SNL has a pretty solid cast right now. It's the writing that is just god awful. I swear I could write better stuff. I still watch every new episode. But it's more out of habit (been watching it since I was a little kid) than anything else. There's rarely more than 1 or 2 decent sketches per episode, and sometimes not even that.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what time/channel does Beavis & Butthead come on?

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Loved this show growing up. Problem is the original has lousy writing but had great acting talent that pulled it off. If you don't have that same quality of talent I doubt this will last.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Thursdays @ 9 on MTV

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thanks

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

SNL would be better off trimming the fat and letting the newer cast take over.

Keenan Thompson can only do one character... which is himself. Unfortunately, he's not funny so that doesn't work. How he's had a job in comedy for the past however many years is a crime.

Seth Meyers is about as pedestrian as they come.

What sucks for SNL is that we know Andy Samberg, Bill Hader, Kristen Wiig and maybe even Jason Hedekis will all move on soon. Which leaves them with... nothing.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Beavis and Butthead was HILARIOUS!!! Had me crying.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

What? You don't think "What Up Wit Dat" is HILARIOUS?!?!?

Kidding. That sketch is the epitome of everything that's wrong with SNL right now. The same friggin' joke over and over throughout the sketch. And the same friggin' sketch over and over throughout the season.

I think he's good at what he does. I could see him hosting his own late-night talk show at some point in the future.

Yeah. Fred Armisen is another that's really good at his schtick but I don't see him having a huge career outside of SNL. He'll probably be a Meadows/Hammond type that sticks around a long time (though probably not as long as them). I think Nasim Pedrad is really funny and could turn into something special for the show. I love her sketches as the needy child in love with her parents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar