In Layman’s Terms: This Young Man

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is very interesting. If VY does learn the offense more, gets healthy physically and mentally then we could see an even better VY.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

This is most likely the best article I have read about the VY situation. Matter of fact, I can't think of any one else's who has come close. Who wrote this? Gunny (doubt it)?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I really hate Bud Adams, I'll be honest. I think he's made some really bad decisions for this organization. Vince was his project, his idea, his fault.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm not a big Adams fan either.

5. Morph

Morph Revolution

Yeah, nice article.

I've gotta put some of the blame on Bud Adams too for Young's current situation. Like Jeff said, if it was up to Fisher then Collins probably wouldn't have came out so quickly after his terrible start here...or at least they might have done some type of QB-by-committee then instead of throwing it all on Young so soon in his NFL career.

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Nice article.

7. smili

smili Starter

yes. very good article. not much to add from me, but just wanted to let you know it was an excellent read.

I think one angle of the situation that still confuses me some is the commitment to team, and how his team mates view this situation. Has VY lost credibility in the "clubhouse". The lid as been sealed tight on that aspect of the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar