In Honor of Wade Phillips Being Named the Cowboys Head Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

lightning never strikes the same place twice ;)

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I was at my parents watching this game. I had been trying to get my Dad into watching football for sometime, He had caved in that season and was getting into it more since We were in the playoffs.

After Buffalo had scored that last time, Dad, sensing my frustration turned around and said, "it's over Son, maybe next year.". I replied "it ain"t over yet..".
    As they line up for the kick off, Dad said "there's not much time left, what are they gonna do?. Holding out all hope I half heartedly replied, "there's always a miracle".

No sooner than those words came out I started jumping in the middle of the living room screaming at the top of my lungs "GO!, GO!, GO!,...." waving my arms. I wheel around, Dad's looking at me like I had just lost my mind, Mom comes out of the kitchen, thinking all **** had broken lose.

Dad said "What just happened?" I said, "A MIRACLE!!...WE JUST SCORED!!"
    Since then, when we're behind in close games, Dad always asks, "Son, we got any miracles today??"

3. Blitzburgh55

Blitzburgh55 Guest

I member watching this on the TV but just watchin this agian it looks like a foward Lateral

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I dove about five rows infront of me on that play, I also killed 60% of my liver during the celebration ceremony. Those were the days............

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Wow, thanks! Best YouTube/Myspace vid posted on here ever. Should be pinned at the top of the forum.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Td!

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Good idea. I put it in the video forum.

I'd like to put the best stuff there as long as the NFL allows it.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Rob Johnson and the doo rag with the incredulous look is so much better than Wade.....I always thought Rob looked like a kid looking for his parents in the mall after that play.

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I cant believe that some Bills fans honestly can say it was a forward pass. To me, there is 100% certainty it was a lateral/backwards pass. Talking about crying over spilled milk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar